Monday, August 11, 2008

Trying to squeeze the most out of summer!

We had a pretty good weekend. I had Payton and Dahlia on Saturday while my mom, Kelly and Shanda went to Wendover. We went to Wall E and had lunch. Kay and Ethan met us there. On Saturday night Rodney, Brock and his girlfriend came over. Ed cooked and we watched the Olympics. On Sunday Ed and I went to the Dark Knight movie and then to the Red Butte concert. It was a fun weekend. What will I do when winter comes?

Heather and Dylan, her nephew. They came over on Saturday and we played Guitar Hero. Isn't he a doll?

I am totally fascinated with Dahlia's hair, probably because mine is so straight. I took a picture of the back of her hair on Saturday. It is unreal! I had a lot of fun with her.

Payton took this photo of hottie Heather Zoe Ed and Di at the Red Butte concert. She is Ed's second wife (Tuesday/Thursday)!

No comments: