Thursday, August 7, 2008

August is here - oh no!!

I love summer so, and it's flying by! Sad face. We went to a party at Glenn and Sheri's on Sunday. On Monday it was the Habitat for Humanity Golf Tournament and Heather and I were stationed at the fourth hole making Bloody Marys. Of course we had to try them to make sure they were okay! It was really fun. Cade was able to hang out with us for awhile because his company donated the alcohol. We also went to see the new X-Files movie. I seriously wish it was summer all year long!


Cade and Heather at the golf courseHeather (you can see the photographer in her sunglasses!)
This is a photo taken last night from our deck. The moon was so beautiful. It's a little blurry though.
This is a very touching father-daughter moment - having a shot!Cade and me at the party
Ed and Di at the party
Di and Glenn
This is a new photo of Bailey - she is growing up! She is so sweet and fun. Really really love her!

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

I'm sad that summer is flying by too. School started this week and work starts in a week & a half. Lame. haha. I wish I would have spent more time with you this summer!

The Blakes said...

I HATE that summer is ending too! I say we all buy a winter home in like Arizona or something when we make the mega bucks! I HATE HATE HATE Utah winters!