Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cade had his surgery on Thursday. He seems to be recovering ok. I've spent the last few days with him and actually it has been nice having him all to myself! We've watched weird movies (Kung Fu Hustle!?!) and chit chatted.

Last week was our 18th anniversary! I can't believe Ed and I have been together that long. I really love him and am so happy that he is in my life. I don't know what I would do without him! Love you honey! And thanks for the anniversary present -- one of these days I will beat you in golf!

Summer is just slipping by. We had a good weekend though. For our anniversary Ed gave me a five-wood and we went golfing to try it out. We took Adam and Chris with us and had a great time. I went to a Habitat for Humanity dedication on Saturday and it was such a feel-good moment, with two women getting the keys to their own homes. On Monday we went to a party at Bob and Velma's for Bob's 80th birthday.

Bailey was so cute, she fell in love with a turtle that is in Bob and Velma's back yard.
Bailey and me saying "cheese"
Cade in the waiting room before his surgery. Look how happy he is!!!
Right before going in. At this point he was losing his sense of humor over the camera, so we had to put it away!
Ed being interviewed at the Habitat dedication
The two women in the middle are the ones with the new homes
Hahahahaha! Adam in his golf outfit. I love it!
Adam
Chris in the golf cart
Geeze, check out those dimples!!! How cute is he?

4 comments:

The Blakes said...

I love love love Adam's golf outfit, I went on the web site to check out the outfits for girls but they are ugly. I love those pictures of Bailey kissing the turtle, I am copying them! I hate not having a camera.

The Blakes said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Shanda Mattsson said...

I love Adam's socks. haha.

Happy anniversary! Seems like only a month ago you were saying it was 17 years! Crazy how fast the last year went by.

Haha i just read Jenny's comment and it is the same as mine.

BaileysGrandpa said...

I would marry you again in a New York second!!!!!