Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July weekend. On the evening of the 4th Ed's company had a big party where we could view the fireworks all over the valley. Kelly and the girls came. The night before we went to Spanish Fork Canyon and camped overnight with Cade and Pernellie and Marian and Tory and their kids. The weather was great (hot hot hot!) and we spent a lot of good family time.

Payton, Kelly and me at the fireworks
Ed and Nell camping (great parking lot camp spot!)

Zoe carsick on the way My granddogs and me!
Marian and Erika

Bailey at our house for dinner on Thursday night. She is standing on a block!
Bailey with the watering can. Busy!
Bailey and Grandma saying "Cheese!"
Oh I am so proud of Ed and Adam.

3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Like father...like son on that last picture. haha. You have been busy! How was your trip to Chicago? Seems like I haven't seen you for a while. . . miss ya! love ya!

The Blakes said...

Every one of those pictures made me laugh! I will be copying a few! You should have came up to the lake with Nell and Cade. Except the bugs were insane. That picture where you and B are saying cheese I think she looks JUST like Chris!

Heather said...

That's a whole lotta Heather love! Hahaha...thanks for posting that sweet little picture of me and Dylan. We had so much fun! As for the BBQ frowny faces, not impressed! Love ya sweetie.