Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy summer!

It has been so busy since we got back from our trip. We went on a river trip with Cade and Janelle, then Katrina came to visit. On my birthday Cade and Pernellie had a barbeque. We had garden burgers and Cade's home brew. Here we all are (except Ed, who took the photo):

Erin, Heather, me, Katrina, Cade, Chris, Nell, Adam, Shanda and Jennie
My family is so cute!!!

Cute little Bailey

Cade drinking some of his brew

Adam - I finally got him to smile for a photo instead of pulling a face!

The view from our deck

I'm headed to Chicago this afternoon for work, then this weekend we have Soni's wedding. Party!

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Your family is cute! The BBQ was a lot of fun! We are the funnest people I know to hang out with! Your view is awesome - you will miss that if your house sells! Have fun in Chicago!!

The Blakes said...

We had so much fun on your birthday even if you wore your slippers! Just kidding I loved that! Seriously our family is awesome. Love you!