Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer!


We had a great weekend. On Saturday we went to the Miller Sportspark and watched Cade race his BMW. It was a fabulous place and we had so much fun watching him drive. Then we went to Adam's for a "family barbeque." Adam and Brock have a house with a pool, and we had a great time barbequing and swimming (well, I didn't swim because the water in the pool was a lovely lime green, but Ed and the girls took the plunge!) It was so much fun being with all of the kids, including Adam's friends.

I went to lunch on Tuesday with Shanda, Kelly and the girls, and Jenny and Bailey. Shanda said she had presents for us, then gave us little bags with binkies in them! It took awhile, but we finally realized she is pregnant! I am so excited for her! We need a baby in the family. Of course (it goes without saying) I will be the favorite auntie, but don't tell Kelly and Katrina.

So far summer is shaping up to be really fun. And now I have an engagement party to plan and a baby shower soon! Seriously, I love my family and friends. I am very lucky!

This is Brock with his Mississipi Mud. We are a classy group.
Cade and Ed
Dahlia after getting out of the pool.
Cade going really really fast!
Cade after rounding the turn.
My little girls. Look at Dahlia's hair!
How many guys does it take to start a barbeque????? All of them!
Ed doing his famous (infamous?) frog dive!


3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Cute pictures and thanks for the update : ) Looks like Adam's BBQ was fun. Wish we would have went too.

The Blakes said...

Sad I missed out on the bbq Adam's pool looks a bit like Utah lake... not very appealing! That was fun doing lunch/the park with you guys!

BaileysGrandpa said...

That is a perfect frog dive!! I have never seen anything like it!