Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of July

It has been a long time since I've posted anything. Summer is flying by! We have been going to Red Butte concerts and hanging out. Ed and I went golfing last week. Last Sunday Cade and Janelle had a barbeque at their house, which was really fun. Bad thing: Cade broke his foot last weekend. He is very mad. I'm trying to baby him, but he's too mad to baby. Some photos:

Cade and Heather at his BBQ
Kelly and Shanda (the one on the left is pregnant!)
This is Chris, Jeramie, Heather and Ed making mad faces. Scary!
OH NO! Cade's foot! (Sorry about that . . .)
This is a funny picture but don't tell Cade. This is Cade in his Dodge Caravan with a handicapped sticker. He is holding a piece of paper on front of his face so he can't be identified.
This has been a strange summer. I love summer but I've had some sad times missing G and worrying about Cade and everyone else. One of Chris and Jennie's friends died a few weeks ago and one of Cade and Nell's friends died this week. I hate crappy stuff like that. I think the lesson is to treasure each day with each person you love and live in the moment. It's hard!

3 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

It's been forever since you posted a blog! I'm going to steal a few of your pics : )

Sounds like you've been having a fun, busy summer!

Steve said...

Hey Linda. Hope things are going well for you! Tell Ed hi!

Steve Blosch

The Blakes said...

I am so sad I missed Cade's bbq! I really want to go to Gallivan on Thurs. I love one of the bands!