Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here is what I think: Today you have people around you who you love dearly. Give them a hug. Give them a kiss. Tell them you love them. Try to realize how much richness they add to your life and what it would be like if they were gone. Try to treasure NOW because this is all we have. Right now. I am going to give my husband a kiss and thank him for all of his support. Tomorrow I am going to give my dad a hug and tell him how much I love him and what an incredible father he has been to me and what an incredible grandfather he has been to his grandchildren. I am going to tell Payton and Dahlia and Kelly and Shanda that I love them. I think I will send a text to my friends and say "I love you!" What awesome friends I have! What did I do to deserve their love and support? When I am down they are there. How lucky am I? I love my three boys and their wonderful girls and my wonderful granddaughter. I love my family and friends so much and want them to know how they have enriched my life. If I am gone tomorrow I will be lucky because of the people I have had in my life. But please . . . no one else can leave me!

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Fabulous entry! I agree completely!! Sometimes we are so rushed in life and always so busy that we let time go by without telling people enough and we dont stop often enough and just enjoy ourselves!

Are you ready for a pedicure anytime soon? I think we should go!

I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you and listening to me and caring about me. You are so wonderful!