Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's 86th birthday. We had a family party at his house but it is so strange not having my mom there. For one thing, we can't cook like she can! It was good getting together with the family. We have all been spending a lot of time together lately trying to keep my dad company and take care of him. We are now at the point where we need to make some decisions regarding his care. So hard. It has been good spending time with the family though. If we don't stick together we will fall apart.

Payton, Katrina, Jeramie and Shanda
Dal, Kelly, me, Payton, Cade and Shanda Hahaha! Shanda and Dahlia with the pig nose Dahlia made
Payton the mini-model
Me, Cade and Nell
Payton, Cade and Dahlia Grandpa and Payton
Payton
Ed, Dahlia, Grandpa and Kelly -- he is opening presents
Blowing out the candles
This is at Shanda's birthday party, Dahlia and Pernellie. How cute are they?
Shanda blowing out her candles
This picture makes me laugh. Dahlia stayed overnight and got up before I did. When I woke up she announced, "I dressed myself!" I can tell!!!
We had Bailey overnight last weekend. How cute is she? She wore us out!

1 comment:

Shanda Mattsson said...

Cute pictures! I'll try to get mine posted this morning too!! I love seeing you guys more!