Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday G

Happy birthday Gentry. I can't tell you how much I miss you. You would be 31 today and I would give anything to have you here to celebrate. Our lives have changed so much since you left. I want to think that you are with Grandma, showing her around, and that you are doing some grandmother/grandson bonding. I want to think that you are happy and are following a path that you love. I want to think that I will see you again someday. One thing I know is that my love for you is forever and will never die. How I miss the way you would make me laugh -- I could use that right now. Give Grandma a kiss and tell her we all love her. Happy birthday G. XOXOXO

With Heather In NYC with Cade
NYC
Napping with Zoe

G and Heather
With Kris and Chrit

Central Park with Mom

2 comments:

Shanda Mattsson said...

This made me cry...K...Maybe more of a breakdown...

Why does everyone we love have to leave us?

I miss you G!! Take care of grandma for us! Happy Birthday! I love you!

Love you too Linda!!

The Blakes said...

Linda that was amazing! Love you!