Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catching Up

It's been two months since I've written - crazy times! In October (a few days before Halloween) Cade and I went to Moab for a weekend. We had such a great time. The weather was beautiful and Cade knew all the sights and we saw some pretty amazing stuff. We also went to the annual Moab Pumpkin' Chuckin' Festival - it was so fun! I really had a good time with him. A few photos:

At Dead Horse Point

Cade rescuing a drowning snakeSo beautiful!

In the sun!
Cade and me at the Pumpkin Chuckin' Festival with Pumpkin Pete and one of the catapults behind us. Some of those pumpkins went far!

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

Yay! An update! Let's totally go to the pumpkin chuckin' festival next year! That looks like a riot!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Wow!That is so beautiful. I have never been to Moab. I agree with Jenny, we should do a family trip to the pumpkin chuckin' festival next year!